- Published on 26 February 2014
- Hits: 209
On February 24th, 2014 in the meeting room of the Faculty of Animal Science IPB, a final doctoral examination has been conducted. Dr. Lilis Khotijah, a staf member of Department of Nutrition and Feed Technology has successfully defended her dissertation entitled "Reproductive performance and lamb survival of prolific sheep with addition of sunflower oil as a source of linoleic acid" under supervisor of Prof. Komang G. Wiryawan, Prof. Dewi Apri Astuti and Prof. M. Agus Setiadi. As external examiners were Prof. Budi Haryanto and Dr. Idat Galih Permana.
In her dissertation, Dr. Lilis explained that the use of fatty acid linoleic from sunflower oil can increase female reproductive of garut sheep, as evidenced by the increasing prolific lambs, the ewe body condition is better, the profile of milk fatty acid and increased survival lamb. Congratulations Dr. Lilis. [igp]
- Published on 12 February 2014
- Hits: 304
Feed Formulation Training (FFT) an annual event held by the Student Association of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology (Himasiter) under the direct coordination of the Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology, Faculty of Animal Husbandry, Bogor Agricultural University. FFT activities held on 23 November 2013. FFT housed in the Faculty of Animal Husbandry courtroom with the theme "Creating Forage Quality for the Advancement of Animal Husbandry and World Food Security". In accordance with the objectives of the FFT program utilized the knowledge and ability to formulation of feed, participants come from academia, business, feed industry staff, staff of government agencies and farmers from various regions in Indonesia.
- Asrianto SPt - The Best Graduate of Animal Husbandry Faculty, Bogor Agricultural University
- 3. Feed Formulation Training (FFT) 2013
- Agrostos Expedition " Exploration of Feed Forage Diversity: Ujung genteng, Sukabumi "
- Ceremony Chairman of Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology 2013-2017
- Prof. Luki Abdullah and Prof. Panca Dewi MHK
- Three Lectures of Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology got The Best Award
- Lecturers Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technologyin the AINI Seminar
- Medals for Student Creativity Program (PKM) Team of the Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology
- Scientific Oration Prof.Dr.Ir. Dewi Apri Astuti, MS
- Anuraga Jayanegara got Doctoral Dissertation Award