- Published on 18 August 2009
- Hits: 549
DEPARTMENT OF NUTRITION SCIENCE
AND FEED TECHNOLOGY (D-INTP)
Animal products (meat, milk and egg) are foods which have protein source of good quality that is needed to create the human resources of high-quality competition to win a very tight in the current era of globalization.
Therefore, livestock products should be increased production and quality sufficient for the needs continue to increase with the number of residents. In this case, Nutrition Science and Technology Feed role is very important because it can affect these two things above. Besides the cost of livestock feed is the largest component (up to 70%) in the operational costs of a livestock business.
Department of Nutrition Science and Feed Technology (DINTP) Program offers Major Nutrition and Feed Technology (B.Sc degree), which qualified cadres, cadres for the nation that progressive, active, creative and provide them with the science and nutrition feed technology .
To produce graduates who can compete at the national level and regionally, DINTP always make the development of the education process sustainable.
Competencies Department of Nutrition Science and Feed Technology are :
- Ability to apply agrostology, management and use of resources pasture
- Ability to apply science and nutrition process, collecting and feeding
- Ability to manage the feed industry
INTP graduates can work in the field
- Animal Feed Industry
- Animal Husbandry Industry
- Consultation on Nutrition
- Lecturer / Researcher
- Government Employees
- Banking Institutions
- Analysis Proksimat
- Kecernaan in vitro feed
- Analysis VFA, NH3
- Analysis Cholesterol, LDL and HDL
- Analysis kreatinin and urine alantoin
- Identify and count the population of microbes
- Provision of forage seed
- Animal Feed Pet/livestock Formulation Production
Nutrition Science and Feed TechnologyFaculty of Animal Science
Bogor Agricultural University
Agatis Street, Campus IPB Darmaga Bogor, 16680
Phone. +62251-8626877; 8626213