- Published on 08 July 2014
- Hits: 125
Study Program Nutrition and Feed Technology (NFT), Department of Nutrition and Feed Technology, Faculty of Animal Science IPB obtain international accreditation of the ASEAN University Network - Quality Assurance (AUN-QA). Obtaining this accreditation as evidence that the quality of the NFT study program has been recognized internationally, especially within ASEAN.
Department of NFT has met the accreditation criteria AUN-QA highly comprehenship which includes dimensions: 1) quality of inputs, 2) quality of the process and 3) quality of output. AUN-QA accreditation assessment consists of 15 criteria, namely: Expected Learning Outcomes, Program Specification, Program Structure and Content, Teaching and Learning Strategy, Student Assessment, Academic Staff Quality, Support Staff Quality, Student Quality, Student Advice and Support, Facilities and Infrastructure, Quality Assurance of Teaching and Learning Process, Staff Development Activities, Stakeholder Feedback, Output, and Stakeholder Satisfaction. [intp/igp]
- Published on 08 March 2014
- Hits: 138
Muchammad Esa Putra, student of the Department of Nutrition and Feed Technology, Faculty of Animal Science IPB will participate in the 23rd Harvard World Model United Nations (HWMUN) in Brussels , Belgium and the 15th Geneva International Model United Nations in 2014 in Switzerland . Previously Esa also had attended this event of HWMUN in Canberra-Australian and in Harvard-USA .
Another students who also attended this international events are Deanty Mulia Ramadhani (ESL), Doni Saun Saputra (STK), Yos Rizal Prima Saputra (ITP), Muhamad Anwari Sugiharto (ITP), dan Denny Aprillio Pratama (KOM) and is accompanied by a supervising Dra. Alfa Chasanah , M.A.
The 23rd Harvard World Model United Nations 2014 is a competition for world-evel simulation of the UN General Assembly organized by Harvard University in collaboration with MUN Society Belgium in Brussels , Belgium on 17-21 March 2014. The diplomacy competition is followed more than 60 countries with various universities .
The 15th Geneva International Model United Nations ( GIMUN ) in 2014 is also a competition for the UN General Assembly is held in cooperation between the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute for International and Development Studies at the Palais des Nations ( UN Office Geneva ) , Switzerland on March 22 to 28 , 2014. The competition is followed by the 250 participants who has been through the selection and was selected from more than 60 countries around the world. [pariwara/igp]
- Dr. Lilis Khotijah - a new Doctor from Department of NFT
- The Student Association of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology (HIMASITER) organized FFT 2013
- Asrianto SPt - The Best Graduate of Animal Husbandry Faculty, Bogor Agricultural University
- 3. Feed Formulation Training (FFT) 2013
- Agrostos Expedition " Exploration of Feed Forage Diversity: Ujung genteng, Sukabumi "
- Ceremony Chairman of Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology 2013-2017
- Prof. Luki Abdullah and Prof. Panca Dewi MHK
- Three Lectures of Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology got The Best Award
- Lecturers Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technologyin the AINI Seminar
- Medals for Student Creativity Program (PKM) Team of the Department of Animal Nutrition and Feed Technology